How We Work
Questions and answers are an important part of our process, and we’re experts at asking the right questions to get the right answers.
Even once we start getting some answers, you still need someone who knows what to do with them. Sustainable improvement in your company’s results requires gathering the right information and using it to take an honest look at your entire sales model.
Therefore, an engagement with StraterEdge generally involves three phases.
1. Strategic Analysis
Finding the right path starts with a clear understanding of where you are today and where you want to go, then developing a plan for getting there.
- Business plan review
- Examination of target market
- Analysis of current results
- Assessment of staff
- Sales compensation review
- Evaluation of marketing program
2. Enhanced Operations
Next, you need to focus on ensuring you have the people and the tools to get you there.
- Establishment of an effective CRM solution
- Support for hiring, training and development of staff
- Revision of goal setting process
- Introduction of marketing communication strategy
3. Results Management
Even the best plan and preparation will fail if the execution is poor. Effective execution requires a closed-loop process to help you understand the “why” behind your results and to ensure constant improvement.
- Ongoing process management/improvement
- Sales leadership support
- Opportunity/deal review