What’s The Shortest Distance Between Two Points?
We believe that “harder and faster” is the wrong answer to perhaps the wrong question. And if you don’t ask the right question, you’ll get the wrong answer 100% of the time.
A Straight Line…
From the Right Questions to the Surprising Answers
At StraterEdge, we believe building a successful sales team is as much art as science. Because sales success isn’t just about the results. It’s about the people and activity that are behind the results. It’s about stepping out and asking new questions … and not being surprised when you get new answers.
Do you know the questions to ask to get the answers you need?
- Who needs my product or service? (It may not be who you think it is.)
- What are the unique characteristics of my product or service? (You are not a commodity.)
- Where are my clients? (Think location, size, industry, maturity.)
- When is the best time to reach out to them? (If your sales cycle is too long, your timing is off.)
- Why do they need me — instead of my competitor? (If you can’t answer this, neither can they.)
- How do I communicate with them most effectively? (The better you know your clients’ needs, the more effective your communication will be.)